ICODA European Affairs specializes in financial-economic topics and health. Our expertise lies especially, but not exclusively, in the area of financial services and health legislation. This is relevant for (health) insurers, pension funds, banks, asset managers, and the cure and care sectors. We offer a variety of services that are customized for our clients’ individual needs. We work together to create a model which is not fixed, but produces a personal, tailor-made approach for long-lasting effects.
In this field our services include:
- Issue Mapping
- Internal Organization
Recently ICODA European Affairs has:
- Provided expert input into an European Commission sponsored study on the current situation and prospects of mutuals in Europe;
- Assisted a large European insurance group in understanding the transition regime for key insurance and related legislation;
- Designed and created a monthly newsletter for specialized non-life insurers on EU insurance developments with focus on Solvency II;
- Provided monitoring and related services for an important European financial intermediaries association;
- Researched the EU insurance markets to assist positioning of one of the major insurance associations on Europe;
- Provided intelligence (area analysis and stakeholder mapping) for the Dutch social housing sector for an effective public affairs strategy to counter EU regulation;
- Arranged speakers for an event of a mortgage administrations service provider, including MEPs and European Commission officials;
- Provide a quarterly EU-newsletter for an actuarial association, as well as a European agenda service.